[real-eyes] Re: what does this mean...

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 20:05:48 -0700

Here are the pop settings.  You can set it up for Mapi, but this tends to
cause a lack of responsiveness on the PC.
incoming: pop.gmail.com
Outgoing: smtp.gmail.com
Check the box that says my server requires authentication. This is on the
server tab of the account properties.
On the advanced tab, outgoing port: 465
Incoming: 995.  SSL for both.
That should do it.