[real-eyes] Re: what does this mean...

  • From: Suzanne Rountree <suzannerountree51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:15:08 -0500

I tried with my old Verizon aircard internet connection; I've recently
been using a new USB wireless wi-fi adapter, but it still does this. I
never choose to "display blocked content;" I just ignore it and read
my email. It never does this on any site like banking or important
stuff. After reading the info, I think it's probably on Google's end?

--
Suzanne