[real-eyes]

  • From: "Cathy Pyper" <cpyper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <First-Steps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:08:02 -0500

Hello Everyone,  This is off topic but I just wanted to maike an announcement.
The bachelor auction for the picnic is cancelled and instead we will have a
watermellon seed spitting contest which will include a prize.  Jim we are
looking forward to hearing you play tomorrow and we are also looking forward to
seeing all of our friends and new friends to be at the event tomorrow.  7600 N.
Troost.
Cathy Pyper
First Steps for the Blind