[real-eyes]

  • From: "Jose Lopez" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:32:50 -0500

hi all I just installed kerio fire wall and I just got a strange alert. I
started to play an mp3 on winamp and it looks like winamp was going to phone
home to a radio station. have any of you ever seen this traffic from win amp.
An application is trying to communicate with a remote computer. Please decide
if you
want to permit such communication or deny it.
Outgoing Connection Alert (Internet)
Winamp
Remote point: 205.188.234.120, port http [80]
Create a rule for this communication and don't ask me again.
 Permit  Deny Details >>
clectic rock