[real-eyes]

  • From: "Steven Clark" <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 00:14:44 -0600

Wayfinder AccessT
A navigator that fascilitates the everyday
life of the visually impaired.
Together with Nuance Communications, a leading provider of speech recognition
and
speech synthesis software, Wayfinder offers a robust text-to-speech navigation
experience
for visually impaired customers.
The "Where am I?" feature establishes your precise location at any given moment,
while "What is in my surrounding?" triggers a proximity scanning of your
immediate
area and helps you discover intersections and other key points of interest such
as
banks, post offices, restaurants, nightlife and much more from over 20 million
locations.
At the touch of a button, you get efficient door-to-door voice directions from
wherever
you are to wherever you're heading.
Wayfinder Access integrates seamlessly with text to speech applications like
Talks
from Nuance Communications and is delivered in 17 languages and will be
available
from mid March.
This product will be available
from mid March.