[real-eyes] Re: how to place icons on my start menu?

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 02:51:10 -0600

Kim, I haven't paid much attention to this thread...but I'm just curious,
what items are you trying to place on the start menu?  I will tell you the
way I do it, which is to grab a copy of the shortcut from somewhere else and
paste it into the programs subfolder under startup...I can explain if no one
else has.

Ruthie &

  In /dev/null no one can hear you scream