[real-eyes] Re: Reading with JAWS

  • From: "Eddy" <eddy44@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:51:16 -0800

Hi Scott:

It is very rare happened not always. I have tried it many time but gave it
up and closed the page for later then come back and opened it and I have no
problems. I don't know why.

Not go back to top. I mean reading 40 cell on Braille and move next 40 cell
but JAWS cursor jumped back to first ones not stay on next 40 cell in same
sentence or paragraph.

Eddy