[real-eyes] Re: Reading with JAWS

  • From: "Chip Bloch" <wbloch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 00:44:29 -0600

Howdy,

I do not have much experience reading websites with JAWS, but I do have
experience with www.si.com.  Part of this website does refreshe every few
seconds to feature the top two or three sports stories of the day.  This
could cause your problem for this website.  Maybe Jim or Reggie has a
solution to this issue in general.