[real-eyes] Re: Reading with JAWS

  • From: "Eddy" <eddy44@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:38:57 -0800

Hi Jim:

No, It is mostly on internet. Yes, it happened to other webpage sometime.

Perhaps my explanation might not be clear. I will try my best to give you a
better clarification.

I have 40 cell on Braille display. I was reading first 40 cell. I pressed
advance bar to next 40 cell but JAWS cursor jumped back to first 40 cell.

Eddy