[real-eyes] Re: Reading with JAWS

  • From: "Eddy" <eddy44@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:33:18 -0800

Well, mostly of sports webpage always refresh every 60 seconds in Scoreboard
section but on other such top headlines with all links to choose to read
articles, it doesn't refresh every 60 seconds. What I am having some
problems with reading on article or information. You know you have 40 cell
Braille display when you read first 40 character then you press advance bar
for next 40 cell what I am trying to figure how to stop it when JAWS cursor
jumped back to first 40. You know when you open webpage you always press
control plus home key to move JAWS cursor on top or control to stop it but
for jumping back to 40 cell control key doesn't stop it.

I am hoping anyone can help. Thank to Brandie for getting guys' head up!
<Smile>

Eddy