[real-eyes] Re: Please, response to Andrea's message

  • From: "ANNE Radetic-MURPHY" <jasmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 20:54:51 -0600

Sorry, , Andrea   I know how that can be frustrating and take a lot of
precious time away from other important matters.
I hadn't mentioned this before but,  if  everyone could try to personally
email people if they have stuff to discuss like I.e. "the Christmas Party in
KC" that not all of us  would or could go to.   that would also reduce the
emails received that people on this list like in India, Indiana, Chicago,
St. Louis  and California get.  Unless of course you meant to invite all of
those from around the world.  Just kidding.
Smiles.Unless next year we all meet in a central location for let's see,
what did you guys have? meatballs, butterscotch rum, little smokees or as I
prefer to call them" little veenies."  and beer and soda.    We could meet
in a tropical place and just all have a blast talking in person. LOL.

To respond to someone personally or make your list of email contacts etc.:
 If using JAWS:
press alt 1 to  get the "from " field
double click on it and copy and paste  to a new message
press alt 2 to  get the date field  see above for copy and paste  etc.
press alt 3 to get the to field
same as above
press alt 4 to get the cc field
same as above