[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Carnival Freedom Group cruise

  • From: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 06:38:53 -0500

Anne, I'm rather late with this response, however, we sometimes have to
subject ourselves for the betterment of society and if your not willing to
take a risk for the cause then I would have to re-evaluate your purpose here
on earth, hahahahaha.

Your just going to have to pack multiple bikini's, a rather huge amount of
sun tan lotion, a few different pairs of sun glasses that match with your
bikini's and survey the various places that serve those refreshments we all
like to once in a while taste test, not to mention finding or studying the
different locations the sun shines on, hahahaha.

Remember, this is for the betterment of society and once your report is
finalized I will await your conclusions.  I know this journey is not for
everyone, hahahahaha.  I hope it goes well for you and your studies, maybe
one day it will get published and you will go down in history, hahahahaha.
I know it takes a special person to put themselves in a place where not to
many people have visited, hahahaha.

Good Luck and May The Force Be With You, hahahaha.

Peace
Luis