[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Carnival Freedom Group cruise

  • From: <bigdaddylou63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 08:09:49 -0500

lucky guess, besides, I am from the belief when a person embarks on this
type of journey one has to properly "arm" themselves with the right "battle
gear", is what I've learned, hahahaha is correct.

Also, do not allow yourself to be captured unless, you find yourself that
you have to allow yourself to get captured because it's the right thing to
do in order to study or to get in to the person psyche, hahahaha.  Remember,
it's a study that can affect many many people, hahahaha.  Is it a
commitment?  Yes, however, without commitments we have no progression, this
might need to study further such as taking on fund raising means from family
first, if there are any.  Then again, maybe, you can recruit members for
your army in order to take this study to another level, hahahaha.

Peace
Luis