[ratpack] Re: Tooele views

  • From: Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:43:32 -0600

biker in winter photo -
that was a drive from Tooele south, just south of the Ophirh mine turn off.

I was in my old Toyota and when the biker passed me I jumped out to take the photo. The mountains were so beautiful that day with all the clouds hanging on them. and yes, he must have been cold.

On Sep 16, 2011, at 1:04 AM, John Christensen wrote:

That looks like one cold ride. Snow on the ground, riding a bike. Brrrrrr. Or is that salt?
JC

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Aleta Boyce <alboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
GREAT color!!  a phone camera, huh?  impressive.

re: photoshop - send it on and I'll take a look at the original, if you'd like. I can recommend some things but won't change anything on my own, of course, unless you want to see some suggestions.

Yup, you know why I moved out to Tooele County now - seriously, it was the sunrises and sunsets. I used to go out and paint at daybreak most days in the summer, and I still have many oil paintings to show for it - (yes, I even sold a few).

When Larry built the track I just decided to stay a little longer...
aleta