[ratpack] Re: I used to...

  • From: PAUL W WATSON <tswatson78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:49:43 -0700

Very nice.

Paul

From: johncgg@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 20:48:44 -0500
Subject: [ratpack] Re: I used to...
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, I am looking at a mirror shot, and a sunrise over the lake. Most were early
morning. As I said, if I don't share them with you guys, no one will ever see
them.

JC

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 7:38 PM, PAUL W WATSON <tswatson78@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh yah ask the Photoshop idiot.  Maybe Mutely or Aleta has some ideas, as they
have much more experience with Photoshop.  I only have Photoshop Elements 3 and
a cheap (free) Microsoft photo program.

I looked at your photo full screen and it looked fine to me, what is the
original pixel size?

Paul

CC: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:24:51 -0600
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since this pic was taken from my iPhone without too many mega pixels, I think
I'll use some of the Photoshop effects to hide the poor quality, Paul any
suggestions?

Dr Z

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2011, at 4:19 PM, Nathan Nickerson <natenick67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Excellent!  I love Utah (or anywhere actually) sunset shots!  Thanks for
sharing.
-Nate