[ratpack] I used to...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:52:01 -0600

Ratpackers,

I used to lug my camera around with me where ever I went, but I learned it's
not good for your equipment to sit in a dark hot car during the summer and
in the trunk in the winter so my camera sits at home where it can be stolen,
but that's another story. Now where was I? Oh yes, well I had a work event
in Tooele and I was able to leave a little early and this is what I saw, now
this is when I wish I had my camera with me, this picture was taken with my
iPhone but I couldn't pass it up. You don't often see a windless evening on
the lake so I was able to capture this mirror finish sunset.

Enjoy.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z