[ratpack] Re: Some good photos

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:57:26 -0600

Did you get pictures of Brandy, now that would stand up to her dads art
(humor)

I ran into her dad, her and her boyfriend at my uncles house a few weeks
ago, had a long talk with her boyfriend, says he shoots at miller too,
but I have not seen him.

I have never seen her art.

I guess the apple doesn't drop too far from the tree.

Carl, I have had exposure problems with my camera off and on, but I sent
it in to be fixed and it is working great now. Not sure if it is the
same thing you are experiencing or not, but my problems started out
small and got worse, keep an eye on it.

Larry