[ratpack] Re: Saturday's Enduro

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:34:19 +0000 (UTC)

I LIKE it! C.----- Original Message -----
From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2009 7:19:34 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Saturday's Enduro

Great shot Michael.  Love the angle.

Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Wells
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 6:26 PM
Subject: [ratpack] Saturday's Enduro

Well, there were only four of us at the race Saturday but we represented the
Rat Pack well. There weren't very many cars so we were shooting the same cars
over and over so I tried to mix up how I was shooting the cars, some stop
action shots some blurred shots. I enjoyed the pit action we had free reign to
get up close to the drivers and pit teams. So this is leading to the enclosed
pic. This Vette was one of the fastest cars on the track and there were several
people in their pit area. I was enjoying shooting the re-fueling and tried a
different angle when I noticed this guy, he looks pretty professional but look
at the shoes, I don't thing they meet regulations. There were a couple of funny
incidents in the pits but I enjoyed this one the most. I'll be posting more
pics as the week goes on but I wanted to get this out first.

Let me know what you think.

Michael

--
Michael Wells