[ratpack] Re: Saturday's Enduro

  • From: JOHN W WEIBEL <marce.weibel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 03:32:20 +0000

Mike:

Beautiful photo.  Excellent photo content, with the pits stretching to the end.
 thanks for sharing.

But for everyone's information, the shoes do meet regulations, they are a third
version of Hoosier Tire Footwear.  Notice the stiff sidewalls; the
endurance-thick, surface grabbing tread for long lasting comfort.  Also notice
these are a scuffed set with the lack of laces for quicker on/off times.

But the Blue socks do leave a lot to be desired when it comes to racing attire
coordination.  Could be a rookie.

Also for note, the Hoosier Tire Footwear prototypes were tested by the
Lakeville, Indiana (population 560) Tuesday Night Men's Shuffleboard League.
Tested by Real Professionals.

Please continue the fine photographs.

Thank you.

John W Weibel

Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:26:43 -0600
Subject: [ratpack] Saturday's Enduro
From: mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, there were only four of us at the race Saturday but we represented the
Rat Pack well. There weren't very many cars so we were shooting the same cars
over and over so I tried to mix up how I was shooting the cars, some stop
action shots some blurred shots. I enjoyed the pit action we had free reign to
get up close to the drivers and pit teams. So this is leading to the enclosed
pic. This Vette was one of the fastest cars on the track and there were several
people in their pit area. I was enjoying shooting the re-fueling and tried a
different angle when I noticed this guy, he looks pretty professional but look
at the shoes, I don't thing they meet regulations. There were a couple of funny
incidents in the pits but I enjoyed this one the most. I'll be posting more
pics as the week goes on but I wanted to get this out first.

Let me know what you think.

Michael
--
Michael Wells