[ratpack] Saturday's Enduro

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:26:43 -0600

Well, there were only four of us at the race Saturday but we represented the
Rat Pack well. There weren't very many cars so we were shooting the same
cars over and over so I tried to mix up how I was shooting the cars, some
stop action shots some blurred shots. I enjoyed the pit action we had free
reign to get up close to the drivers and pit teams. So this is leading to
the enclosed pic. This Vette was one of the fastest cars on the track and
there were several people in their pit area. I was enjoying shooting the
re-fueling and tried a different angle when I noticed this guy, he looks
pretty professional but look at the shoes, I don't thing they meet
regulations. There were a couple of funny incidents in the pits but I
enjoyed this one the most. I'll be posting more pics as the week goes on but
I wanted to get this out first.

Let me know what you think.

Michael

--