[ratpack] Re: November lunch meeting

  • From: Mark Smith <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:27:02 -0700

Either date i can adjust to if im invited.
Thanks to everyone at mmsp on oct 31st. had a blast.
I also got pictures of the girls there, didnt know it was a ratpack requirement
got a picture of the two brunettes together

Ray tell me about the lens and camera you are getting rid of.

I have been looking at this

Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8

need to return a card at the meeting

On Nov 10, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Ray Buck wrote:

Paul and I talked about this (since he was here at my house to return my 20D and Sigma 17-70 lens) and realized that the reason that the 14th wouldn't have been a good date is no longer valid...I'm not gonna be making a trip to El Mirage.

With that in mind, Paul and I agreed that either the 14th or the 21st are good for us. Thanksgiving is on the 26th (I had to look it up) so I don't think either date would be in conflict with the holidays. But ya never know.

How about picking one of the two dates and reply to this message...then we'll tally the votes (yeahrightsure...maybe we could get a Florida election official to validate the outcome) and etch it in stone. K?

RtR