[ratpack] Re: NASCAR photos

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:33:36 -0600

Well, Paul, I think we just gotta grin and bear it...as opposed to grinning and baring it. :) Bleeve me, the Dreamboat photo is bad enough (Larry asked if he could send it, so I can't blame him for blindsiding me) but a "baring it" shot would prolly cause a nationwide power failure...if not completely destroying the backboone of the internet. :)

So....I'm off to see the lizard...uhhh...Best Buy to pick up some usb memory sticks and another firewire external hard drive (my cup runneth over and so do my backup drive.) and some card stock to print a buncha business cards to hand out on the salt flats.

I'll try to send some photos from there if I can get to a wifi hotspot.

RtR

At 02:44 PM 8/5/2009, you wrote:
Well, after taking a brief look at my Nascar shots, I only came up with three that are good, so I thought I'd share them with the group.
Enjoy
Knightmare
(also known as Lar, Larry, Hey You, and Nikonian)