[ratpack] NASCAR photos

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:56:56 -0600

I threw a few "pick of the litter" photos and captions onto my server cuz I'm gettin ready for the salt flats. I wish I'd had time to do a more thorough job of it, but things have also been hectic around here. (A guy I used to sponsor in AA showed up unexpectedly, about half sober and told me he'd had enough of it, so we spent quite a while talking as I kept handing him bottles of water to flush his system and he was sober enough to drive by the time he left...but it took up a good chunk of time.)

So anyway, the photos are here:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/racing/racing2009/20090730/rats_pix/Welcome.html

If I've screwed things up, could ya let me know the error of my ways? (With the website, anyway.)

Thanks,

Ray