[ratpack] Re: NASCAR photos

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:41:59 -0600

I checked out your photos,  Great shots and no problems.  The system seems to
be working just fine.

I sent Chris Pederson an email declining his business.  I told him that I don't
have the photo of him getting the checker flag winning his race and that I
(note the bold) don't sell single prints unless they are 20x30
for $50.00 and then I choose the photo, and that I didn't think that I had any
shots that either of us would like.  I really don't, I have a few good shots of
the #96 Mustang but not his car.  I just don't have the time to mess with him.

My daughter is going to Atlanta next Tuesday for her final interview.  It is
down to just two candidates, her and she thinks some guy.  They odds are
greatly increasing that I may be at Road Atlanta for Petit LeMans.
Paul
  and then ----- Original Message -----