[ratpack] Re: getting air

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:06:36 -0600

I'm bringing a can of bug killer, a weed wacker, one of those chairs
that Paul just mentioned (thanks Paul), a bigger hat, and I am going to
get a GPS transponder for the Miller Girls, just in case my editor wants
"Crowd" shots (how can those Miller Girls be at the same track as me all
day long and I only see them once????). Oh and a bigger lens, but we
covered that already
Larry