[ratpack] Re: getting air

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:30:35 -0600

Outstanding Shot!!!! That is the last time I go home early!!!!!

Now I really hate to say this given the Lens Envy that I exhibited all
weekend, but no way my puny 300 could have gotten that shot.

Are you going to put some of the other spinners on your page? I hope so.

You know how you always say that you didn't get anything good, and you
know how Ray and I always call Bull Crap. Well, I'll stop calling Bull
Crap (sorry my company doesn't allow the SH__ word to be used in
outgoing email, and crap just doesn't carry the phrase very well does
it) cause that's all I got, especially Sat Afternoon. Most of my stuff
has weeds in front of the cars. And on all my panning shots it's very
distracting.

Oh well it was a fun time and it good to hang with the pack again.

Nice to see that John liked our little token of appreciation too.

Keep sending shots, I'll be going through mine in more detail and
sending on some of the least crappy ones for your enjoyment or ridicule.

Later

The Crapshooter er......ah...... Knightmare