[ratpack] Re: I went nand done dood it:)

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:44:20 -0700

Holy Moly Paul, you have guts to do both at the same time!! I hope rehab is
going well. Do they still use an Iron Maiden and a rack with rehab? My Mom
had one replaced a few years ago and is pain free and loving it.
If you get bored while you are laying around, go read the reviews on the
new Canon 1DX camera that none of us can ever own, amazing. By the way,
what type of camera took these pics?
Get better so we can go to lunch!!! God Speed!!
Larr