[ratpack] Re: I went nand done dood it:)

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:02:35 -0600

Wow those are some long racing stripes! I had back surgery a few years ago,
and the best advice I got was to do everything the docs tell ya. Work hard
at therapy, and I hope it works as well for you as it did for me. Some
aren't as lucky, but again, it depends on how well you listen to the docs
and follow through with the therapy.

Get well Soon!
JC