[ratpack] Re: I went nand done dood it:)

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:54:27 -0600

I was so glad to be out of pain after back surgery, that I quit taking
Vicodin about the second day. Just relied on Advil after that. I was taking
3 double strength pills a day ... the max a doc could prescribe, for almost
3 months before they actually did the surgery. They almost didn't even work
any more. It's terrible to have to rely on those drugs to get through the
day, but I (personally) had no trouble getting away from them. I was just a
little sorry to see the handicap parking sticker go...... I think my wife
missed it more.

JC