[ratpack] Re: I went nand done dood it:)

  • From: PAUL W WATSON <tswatson78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:08:51 -0700

No surgery is fun.  I only take a pain pill about once a day as needed.  We'll
miss the handicap sticker also. P.
 From: johncgg@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:54:27 -0600
Subject: [ratpack] Re: I went nand done dood it:)
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was so glad to be out of pain after back surgery, that I quit taking Vicodin
about the second day. Just relied on Advil after that. I was taking 3 double
strength pills a day ... the max a doc could prescribe, for almost 3 months
before they actually did the surgery. They almost didn't even work any more.
It's terrible to have to rely on those drugs to get through the day, but I
(personally) had no trouble getting away from them. I was just a little sorry
to see the handicap parking sticker go...... I think my wife missed it more.

JC

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:03 PM, PAUL W WATSON <tswatson78@xxxxxxx> wrote:

No, on the iron maiden.  Just working out.  I used my wife's little Olympus
Point and shoot.
Pain wise I'm doing pretty good maybe once a day I take an Oxy.  Maybe if I
save enough of the oxycodon's I can sell them and buy a new camera.  Ya right.

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:44:20 -0700
From: carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx

To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Holy Moly Paul, you have guts to do both at the same time!! I hope rehab is
going well. Do they still use an Iron Maiden and a rack with rehab? My Mom had
one replaced a few years ago and is pain free and loving it.

If you get bored while you are laying around, go read the reviews on the new
Canon 1DX camera that none of us can ever own, amazing. By the way, what type
of camera took these pics?Get better so we can go to lunch!!! God Speed!!

Larr

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 5:50 PM, PAUL W WATSON <tswatson78@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry I haven't been around lately.
I decided to go ahead and get both kness done in one surgery.
Tomorrow will be 2 weeeks since the knee replacement(s).  Things are coming
along pretty good.  Just working of thereapy.

P.