[racktables-users] Re: LinkManagement: Graphviz layout a little off

  • From: Michał Sochoń <kaszpir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:19:21 +0200

You say you want bottom box on the right side of the red box, and then
align all horizontally?

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Jonas Øgendahl Groth <jog@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello All

We are using the Link management plugin and are very happy about the
functionality it brings. Right now a colleague is inputting hundreds of
ports and cables as part of updating the documentation.

However we have run into a bit of a problem as can be seen here:

http://sysblog.dk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/badlayout.png

I am not sure how to change the input so that dot can figure this out but
to me it would make more sense if the “Frb7d-Kst3-2” object was moved out
to the right of “Kst3-Frb7d/DC2-5-1” allowing it to place all straight
lines.

Am I the only one who has run into this?

[image: cid:image002.png@01CDD87C.224CB850]

*Jonas Øgendahl Groth – Infrastructure Services*

IT Administrator *| * AAU IT Services

Phone: (+45) 9940 3470 * | *Email:jog@xxxxxxxxxx *| * Web
homes.ist.aau.dk/jog/

*AAU IT Services | *Selma Lagerlöfs Vej 300 – 3.1.46 *|* Aalborg East *|*

--
Michal Sochoń
alias _KaszpiR_ kaszpir@xxxxxxxxx

PNG image