[racattack] Re: RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home/RAC Attack 12c/ASM Configuration

  • From: Yury Velikanov <velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:48:35 +1000

"turn off eth0 and eth1" - I didn't need to switch off 0 and 1. Just
enabled eth2 and it (external network access) worked for me. The issue may
be related to the IP range used for Internal (RAC) network (eth0/2) and
external IPs. If those are crossing then I imagine the access may not work
while your eth0/1 are up.  I intentionally used "wired"/"untiipical" IP
range for my RAC setup.

Best Regards,

Yury Velikanov
Oracle ACE Director & Team Technical Lead

NOTE If *YOU* *or* any of *YOUR* *team*'s members participate in Oracle
OpenWorld 2013 conference please please reach me. I *would love* to *MEET UP
*.

Pythian - Love your data

velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx | Twitter: @yvelik <https://twitter.com/yvelik> |
Linkedin <http://au.linkedin.com/in/yuryvelikanov>