[racattack] Re: RAC Attack - Oracle Cluster Database at Home/RAC Attack 12c/ASM Configuration

  • From: Yury Velikanov <velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:32:41 +1000

In my config (pre RAC Attack):
-- I have used eth0/eth1 as host only adapters (available from host only to
ensure that you can work with the  RAC setup even if you are not connected
to any network)
-- eth2 adapter used to access internet from within the nodes + provide
access to RAC services from external networks if necessary.

May be this can explaiun why to we possibly need eth2 network adapter.

Best Regards,

Yury Velikanov
Oracle ACE Director & Team Technical Lead

NOTE If *YOU* *or* any of *YOUR* *team*'s members participate in Oracle
OpenWorld 2013 conference please please reach me. I *would love* to *MEET UP
*.

Pythian - Love your data

velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx | Twitter: @yvelik <https://twitter.com/yvelik> |
Linkedin <http://au.linkedin.com/in/yuryvelikanov>