[racattack] Re: !!! The RAC SIG is now having ELECTIONS !!!

  • From: Yury Velikanov <velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:56:53 +1000

Thanks to all who put their profiles forward for RAC SIG board positions.
Now we will need to make sure people vote for candidates.

I will ask Board to consider involving ALL candidates in the group's
activities even if they are not "officially" elected. Based on the last
year experience sometimes people are way too busy with work and personal
arrangements and therefore we need all people who can help move things
forward.

Let's make RAC SIG even better community all together.

Best Regards,

Yury Velikanov
Oracle ACE Director & Team Technical Lead

NOTE If *YOU* *or* any of *YOUR* *team*'s members participate in Oracle
OpenWorld 2013 conference please please reach me. I *would love* to *MEET UP
*.

Pythian - Love your data

velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx | Twitter: @yvelik <https://twitter.com/yvelik> |
Linkedin <http://au.linkedin.com/in/yuryvelikanov>