[python] Re: The old qustion of PSI

  • From: George Durbridge <gdurbrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 07:21:36 +1000

On Fri, 2010-06-25 at 06:43 -0500, Howard Stevens wrote:

<snip>

> Also I was previously worried about crashing if my feet slipped from
> the pedals

<snip>

Had you thought of clipless pedals i.e. cleats?  Most recumbent trike
riders use them, as they guard against getting your feet under the
trike, which is nasty, and you can't fall over, as bike riders do when
they can't uncleat.  A side benefit is that it is actually less tiring,
as you don't have to support your feet: they can hang from the pedals.