[python] Some News

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 21:30:13 +0100

Hello folks,

I recently added two new pythons to my project page. They are from Martin (Sweden) and Patrick (Netherlands):

http://www.python-lowracer.de/projects.html#p34

The first one is a proofed 20" concept which runs successfully since about one year. The second is really new and time will show if it works out fine. Hoping for some updates from their builders.

I really would like to build and try a 20" one too, but time is rare and as my 26" P3 is still in service there is not really the need for another python in my stable.