[python] Some News

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 09:49:53 +0200

Hi there,

I was piled up with work during the last few weeks, but the situation is improving. Here are the latest bike related news:

- The Midsommar journey to Denmark and Sweden is still on schedule. I will post the route (1300 km) soon.

- My European bike-route wiki has finally moved to the Radforum wiki (http://radreise-wiki.de/Radfernweg) - alas, German language only.

- Bill Patterson (professor of Mechanical Engineering) plans to include a page about the python in his new book (see attached doc file).

- Yesterday I could ride my P3 after one week of abstinence. It was absolutely mind-blowing and I wished the cruising through summerly fields and woods would never end.

Have a good time,