[python] Re: Front Suspension

  • From: George Durbridge <gdurbrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:58:11 +1000

This will give you a suspension in which the front wheel can move up
(bump), but not down (droop).  You could use a coil spring with a bolt
through it (or a nylon strap beside it) to prevent the spring extending
from a preloaded position.  It will tend to prevent the wheel from
following the surface of the road as closely as if it were more freely
suspended: it can't drop into potholes.  But it would be a lot better
than no suspension.

--
George Durbridge
+61 3 9481 3500