[pythian] PROJECT - Quest: The Rescue of Preston

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:03:41 -0500

Hi,

Here is the quest I mentioned earlier.  You can read about it here:

<a
href="http://www.pythianproject.org/arena/Design/Missions/RescuePreston/RescuePreston.html";>Rescue

of Preston</a>

I am completely open to suggestions about this mission and it would be
really great to have a lengthy discussion about it.

The Fort and the Ruins have already been modelled and textured.  The
houses for the village are also complete.  For the Forest we need trees,
shrubs, bushes, and whatnot.  We need everything for the Valley, which I
imagine to be filled with large boulders.  And overall, we need the
terrain that shapes the entire level.

Darryl