[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Hello???

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:30:36 -0500

Hi Gabriel,

I've just recently returned from my vacation and I have had little time =
work on my computer since then.

However, I have been slowly working on some level design and some bug =
fixes
to the multiplayer code.  I'll post an email when I am ready to begin =
the
discussion about expanding the Fort level to include the village and
everything else.

It would be nice if some other people could keep the list busy in the
meantime... what is everyone doing?

Darryl