[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Quest: The Rescue of Preston

  • From: Dan Mejia <vdogaymer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 01:03:00 -0800 (PST)

I would like to design the village and if someone makes a map for the valley I
would be happy to work on it as well.
(BTW).
All i am waiting is for my DSL service to get here :)

Glad people are chatting back again.
When I wished everyone a happy Holiday it all the sudden got dead.
So here is hoping for a fruitful new year :)

Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I forgot to mention that I need volunteers to design the village, the
valley, and the forest.

Darryl

Darryl Long wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is the quest I mentioned earlier. You can read about it here:
>
> > href="http://www.pythianproject.org/arena/Design/Missions/RescuePreston/RescuePreston.html";>Rescue
> >
> of Preston
>
> I am completely open to suggestions about this mission and it would be
> really great to have a lengthy discussion about it.
>
> The Fort and the Ruins have already been modelled and textured. The
> houses for the village are also complete. For the Forest we need trees,
> shrubs, bushes, and whatnot. We need everything for the Valley, which I
> imagine to be filled with large boulders. And overall, we need the
> terrain that shapes the entire level.
>
> Darryl

   Danny Mejia