[pythian] PROJECT - House map almost ready

  • From: Darryl Long <pythianproject@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:03:59 -0400

Hi guys,

I spend quite a few hours today preparing the next debug release.  This
release includes 10 unique generic houses in a small map I assembled.
It's really exciting, and I was even able to recover two houses Ariel
made a long time ago that you can even walk inside.

Unfortunately, once the file was finished I realized it was 64 MB!  I
can't post this, since it's simply ridiculous.  I will spent the next
few days figuring out where the problem is and fixing it, then I will
post the debug release.

I want to send my thanks out to Dan and Emilio, who have done a
tremendous job over the last week to get all the generic houses
finished!  Dan has moved on to modelling objects, and Emilio is working
on the Inn.  It was an amazing effort, and its heartening to see that
when people dedicate themselves, we can make a lot of progress very
quickly.  Hopefully, I can share their work without much delay.

Thanks,

Darryl