[pythian] Re: Model An a Apple a day keeps the programmer away

  • From: Jens Zetterström <yule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 23:41:41 -0700

Hi Danny

I notised the problem you have with texture. A tip. When texturing this
kind of items when you have a object thats texture can be done with the
standard maps in max you can use them. When you have get the look of
your apple then you use the render to texture option in the rendering
menu. Then you have a nice texture. Then it makes a flatten UVW, Save
this UVW cordinates and then take away the modifier. Add a new
unwrap-'UVW and load the cordinates. Apply the new texture to an Diffuse
chanel on a new material and apply it to the model.

Now you only have to export the model.

Hope it helps!

//Yule <file://Yule> !