[pythian] Model An a Apple a day keeps the programmer away

  • From: Dan Mejia <vdogaymer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian Game Project <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 22:42:16 -0700 (PDT)

Started with the objects.
It took forever to texture the apple. Why cause its round.
I still have allot to learn. I know how to use the offset filter in photoshop,
but if you look closely (while squinting:) at the apple you will notice where
it cycles. The best I did is keep the line in one area. Trying to disguise it
with what I know so far made it even more difficult to skin. You don't know how
happy I am creating textures and models for a game. Anyway see you next model.

   Danny Mejia

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: Apple.jpg
-- Desc: Apple.jpg