[pythian] Re: PROJECT - Distributing in-Progress Level

  • From: Jens Zetterström <yule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 01:19:05 -0700

Hi Darryl.

If all going in my direction i will have a FTP server to pythian in 1,5
weeks. It will be at least 20GB of HDD storage we can use to share
unfinnisched work. If we want one =) I will create accont to each member
that will work in model section. And will have a area to design stuff.
Coders will have a own area.

I will have this up fast as possible.

For now cant n30n create a download section in the members area on the
web page??

Yule