[pythian] DESIGN - PK'ing

  • From: Bernard Osmond <Bernard.Osmond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 11:47:15 +1000

hey,

  i liked the idea expressed in the article that PK'ing was an idea of
retaliation to someone who was being a prick. however, maybe we should
put limits on players fighting abilities. For example, it would be ok
for multiple NPC's to attack one target, as we have in our current game,
but i think we should limit an attack by PC's on a target to one or two.
This could help prevent guilds or clans of playes ganging up on someone
who pissed off someone else in that clan. There should, of course, be
exceptions to this. but i think it's a pretty good basic rule for
attcking PC's.

  - n30n
    [ http://n30n.amok.dk/ ]