[pythian] Re: CODE - Lightmaps

  • From: "kk" <krauspe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:02:37 +0200

all changes are in. there also a small "bonus". sound engine using fmod
instead bass. In fact, there are two version of sound engine. One for bass
and one for FMOD. I will write about the pros and cons, about why i have
done it and other facts on sunday as I have no time for that now and
tomorrow I am going out of the town... a small vacation. Darryl, please
download everything and test it. Sound engine is activated if volume > 0.
Now the scale is 0-100 not 0-10 as in config editor. It looks better for me.
I have added a button to rebuild map mipmaps (editor > shaders).

talk to you later

-kk