[pure-silver] Re: shooting in snow

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:46:26 -0800

John,
Probably not the answer you're looking for; but it depends a great deal on
how fast the snow is moving, how fast the wind is blowing.
Also, keep in mind that the snow is in your entire field of view, from up
close to the lens to as far away as you can distinguish flakes. So, it's not
only a shutter speed issue, but also a depth of field problem. And
Scheimflug is not going to help......
Have fun!
Bob Younger