[pure-silver] problem with BTZS software

  • From: shannon stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:02:46 -0500

Hi, I went through the whole BTZS software Plotter program testing
thing and loaded the files onto my palm pilot, and shot a bunch of
film this summer.  Now I am developing it.  The negatives seem
perfectly exposed, but badly under-developed.  Anybody have any idea
how I went wrong?  I re-read the densities on the test negatives and
I read them correctly.  Maybe I exposed them wrong under the enlarger
light?

--shannon