[pure-silver] making a pinhole

  • From: <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 15:22:41 -0700

Came up with an idea. Toyed with the idea of trying some pinhole
photography but something always seems to get in the way. Came up with
an idea to turn a regular film/digital camera into a pinhole using a
body cap. Should work on any 35mm digital ect that would accept that
kind of cap, and an extra cap in the bag weighs next to nothing and no
bulk or extra stuff to lug around.

Now I suspect the smaller the hole the better as far as sharpness, but
is there a group of sizes that I should try? How much of a difference
in hole size should I allow. Granted a body cap isn't going to alter
the GDP, but its not like getting another piece of cardboard either. Id
be interested to hear thoughts and ideas of those with pinhole
experience.

Mark